a) Definition and generic function of cookies
DEVON FARMACÉUTICA, S.A. with Tax Identification Number A28892404, based at Calle José Rizal, 84, 28043 Madrid, Spain, and general e-mail address email@example.com, owner of this website, states that cookies and/or similar technologies are used to store and retrieve information when you browse. In general, these technologies can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as, for example, recognising you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or personalising the way in which content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
b) Information on the type of cookies used and their purpose
- Technical cookies: These are necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, the control of traffic and data communication, entry to restricted access areas, the purchase order process, the use of safety elements, content storage to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website..
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Processed by us or by third parties, these allow us to analyse your Internet browsing habits so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Below, we provide details of the cookies used on our website and the provider to which they belong. Own cookies are those that belong to our domain and third-party cookies are those that belong to other domains according to the following table:
||ID used to identify users.
||ID is used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity.
- Own cookies: These are sent to your computer from our own equipment or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to your device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
d) You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use.
Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options.
e) We do not transfer data to third countries by the editor
f) The profiling that we carry out involves automated decisions with legal implications for the user or that significantly affect him/her in a similar way.
g) Data retention period for the different purposes in the terms established in Article 13.2 a) of GDPR.
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, so that none of them are recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience in order to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate shopping and registration services.
h) The rest of the information stipulated by Article 13 of GDPR can be found here.
© Copyright – DEVON LABS is a registered trademark of DEVON FARMACÉUTICA, S.A.